Community for Core Nigerians
  New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
[1/16, 8:08 PM] ‪+234 9072131040‬: Natasha episode 1&2 []Episode 1 I was in a deep sl
[1/16, 8:08 PM] ‪+234 9072131040‬: Natasha episode 1&2
[]Episode 1
I was in a deep slumber when I heard some one ranting like a mad dog outside. Immediately I went outside and it was mama Nkechi
Me: good afternoon ma plz who are u looking for
Mama Nkechi: where is that your stupid mother that refuse to pay me my money
My mother rushed out from the house immediately
Mrs adams: mama Nkechi hope all is well this one u came to my house today
Mama nkechi: you this woman where is my 8 thousand naira
Mrs Adams: haba!! Mama Nkechi I told you that I will give you the money when I have it
Mama Nkechi: you know I am from Nnewi and we don't play with money I am going no where without my money today
Me: mama Nkechi my mother said she will pay you when she have the money
Mama Nkechi kept on shouting and barking until she drew the attention of the neighbors
Landlord: what is happening here??
Mama Nkechi: this your useless tenant refuse to pay me my money that she borrowed
Neighbor3: na why you dey disturb me
Neighbor2: so na because of money you no want make I enjoy my bae
Landlord: how much are we talking about here?
Mama Nkechi: 8 thousand naira
Neighbors: chicken change
Neighbor5_pastor: mama Nkechi pls don't be annoyed give mama johnbull a little more time maybe 2 weeks by the grace of God I believe she will pay up
Landlord: yes I agree with you pastor pls Mama Nkechi..
Mama Nkechi: thank your stars mama johnbull if not I could have delt with you today
Me: thank you mama Nkechi
Our neighbors went angrily into there various apartment including the Landlord..... Mama Nkechi happen to be a woman selling food in our street... My mother borrowed 8 thousand from her to pay my school fees... My name is johnbull the only child of my parents, my father die when I was 8 since then me and my mother has been managing. Eating 2 square meal is a big thing in my family. My mother sells tomato and pepper in the market.. I am a student of babisky high school in ss3 precisely to round it up I am a labour prefect.
[]Episode 2
****Sunday morning****
I woke up very weak and tired because I did not eat last night before sleeping. In no time, I took my bath, brush my teeth., wore the best clothe I have and was ready for church. I left the house leaving my mother alone. My church is st John Anglican Church which was not far from my house. After few minutes of trekking I arrived at my destination. I entered the church auditorium which was crowded with so many people. I sighted my friend chinedu and I went to meet him luckily for me there was a seat close to him I sat immediately and we started discussing
Chinedu: how far my man
Me: guy I dey oo
Chinedu: see as you just fresh
(see this one oo fresh for hunger)
Me: na so we see am
Chinedu: this one u day talk like this wetin happen
Me.: I never chop since yesterday
Chinedu: na me u dey wine
Me: serious
Chinedu: ehyaa sorry my guy no wori u go follow me go my house after church make u chop some thing but u go help me do my chemistry assignment oo
Me: no p I go do am
We finished our discussion and payed attention to the vicker .. Few hours later the mass was over then we started going home... In no time, we got to chinedu's house..
I sat comfortably on his sofa which made me felt I was on a ballon(no blame me oo cus for my house we no get so talk less of sofa) minutes later chinedu came out and directed me to the dinning (sorry for not telling you chinedu is my class mate and also my friend he is from a rich family his father is one of the authorities in babisky high school) I sat in the dinning behold what was looking at me was a plate of fried rice, salad and chicken with chilled fruit juice. I started eating immediately without even praying . Suddenly a beautiful angel amaka joined us in the dinning
Me:I paused (in my mind) na which kind thing be dis see as this girl wan spoil my show.......TBC
[1/16, 8:09 PM] ‪+234 9072131040‬: Natasha episode 3&4
Episode 3
I was rushing my food before amaka joined us. (You kn[1/16, 8:08 PM] ‪+234 9072131040‬: Natasha episode 1&2
[]Episode 1
I was in a deep slumber when I heard some one ranting like a mad dog outside. Immediately I went outside and it was mama Nkechi
Me: good afternoon ma plz who are u looking for
Mama Nkechi: where is that your stupid mother that refuse to pay me my money
My mother rushed out from the house immediately
Mrs adams: mama Nkechi hope all is well this one u came to my house today
Mama nkechi: you this woman where is my 8 thousand naira
Mrs Adams: haba!! Mama Nkechi I told you that I will give you the money when I have it
Mama Nkechi: you know I am from Nnewi and we don't play with money I am going no where without my money today
Me: mama Nkechi my mother said she will pay you when she have the money
Mama Nkechi kept on shouting and barking until she drew the attention of the neighbors
Landlord: what is happening here??
Mama Nkechi: this your useless tenant refuse to pay me my money that she borrowed
Neighbor3: na why you dey disturb me
Neighbor2: so na because of money you no want make I enjoy my bae
Landlord: how much are we talking about here?
Mama Nkechi: 8 thousand naira
Neighbors: chicken change
Neighbor5_pastor: mama Nkechi pls don't be annoyed give mama johnbull a little more time maybe 2 weeks by the grace of God I believe she will pay up
Landlord: yes I agree with you pastor pls Mama Nkechi..
Mama Nkechi: thank your stars mama johnbull if not I could have delt with you today
Me: thank you mama Nkechi
Our neighbors went angrily into there various apartment including the Landlord..... Mama Nkechi happen to be a woman selling food in our street... My mother borrowed 8 thousand from her to pay my school fees... My name is johnbull the only child of my parents, my father die when I was 8 since then me and my mother has been managing. Eating 2 square meal is a big thing in my family. My mother sells tomato and pepper in the market.. I am a student of babisky high school in ss3 precisely to round it up I am a labour prefect.
[]Episode 2
****Sunday morning****
I woke up very weak and tired because I did not eat last night before sleeping. In no time, I took my bath, brush my teeth., wore the best clothe I have and was ready for church. I left the house leaving my mother alone. My church is st John Anglican Church which was not far from my house. After few minutes of trekking I arrived at my destination. I entered the church auditorium which was crowded with so many people. I sighted my friend chinedu and I went to meet him luckily for me there was a seat close to him I sat immediately and we started discussing
Chinedu: how far my man
Me: guy I dey oo
Chinedu: see as you just fresh
(see this one oo fresh for hunger)
Me: na so we see am
Chinedu: this one u day talk like this wetin happen
Me.: I never chop since yesterday
Chinedu: na me u dey wine
Me: serious
Chinedu: ehyaa sorry my guy no wori u go follow me go my house after church make u chop some thing but u go help me do my chemistry assignment oo
Me: no p I go do am
We finished our discussion and payed attention to the vicker .. Few hours later the mass was over then we started going home... In no time, we got to chinedu's house..
I sat comfortably on his sofa which made me felt I was on a ballon(no blame me oo cus for my house we no get so talk less of sofa) minutes later chinedu came out and directed me to the dinning (sorry for not telling you chinedu is my class mate and also my friend he is from a rich family his father is one of the authorities in babisky high school) I sat in the dinning behold what was looking at me was a plate of fried rice, salad and chicken with chilled fruit juice. I started eating immediately without even praying . Suddenly a beautiful angel amaka joined us in the dinning
Me:I paused (in my mind) na which kind thing be dis see as this girl wan spoil my show.......TBC
[1/16, 8:09 PM] ‪+234 9072131040‬: Natasha episode 3&4up next
Like Reply

Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 535
11-02-2018, 10:16 AM
Last PostEmmaFeint