All protocols duly observed, to briefly introduce Naijacore with its tag, the website is a community where intellects are shared.
This is a thread that is interested in exposing users to the benefits of joining Naijacore.
Quote:As a community or forum, we aim to make dissemination of information faster and easier in Nigeria at first, although we aim to do globally in the future. It will be noted fast and ease dissemination of information is needed for radical global integration and transformation.
It should be noted that information here touches all facets of life.
Why You Should Join Naijacore.com
- We will first like to speak on dissemination of information, here in, it’s very easier and faster for users of the forum to disseminate information, you can read more on that here.
- Another reasonable point is that the cost of setting up and maintaining a blog to advertise your products may not be pocket friendly, putting in place the number of “customers” you have consuming or trying to consume your product at the moment. In such case, we recommend naijacore for promotion of your product.
- We have Forums for many sectors like Education, Technology, Entertainment, Bloggers Arena (where ‘wannabe’ bloggers and experts or gurus are expected to relate). Here in, user can post any information necessary for the world to learn and re-learn…. Consequently However, if there is no category for your thread, you can contact the administrator using Private Message on the forum or mail here: administrator mail
- Also, there are forums majorly meant for business where users can post and learn what and how to engage in business (especially online business).
- Naijacore Can also be used for the promotion of new blogs. In the sense that you can post a reasonable post and add a trackback.
- One of the social aspect of the forum is the ability to chat/message users on the community (an ethical hacker, website and graphix designer) and other experts on the community.
- Your products can easily be sold on the forum. Do you sell things like google adsense, mobile devices (used and new), creativity and innovations... and even idea (eg, business plan) can be sold on the forum.
It should be noted that this is not an e-commerce blog or forum, however, if you write a good content attached to what you sell, you will get users that will patronize you. Also, it should be noted that each user of the forum is responsible for what he or she posts or do on the forum.
- It is necessary to know that your product marketing or selling may not be direct, for example for someone like the General Okoh who is the C.E.O of the site don’t have plan to earn from any form of adverts like adsense or propeller on the forum but rather from selling of IDEA. I am a website designer and can be hired for designing (website and graphix) and advise. If you are also skillful in writings too, you are advised to use the forum for promotion of your skill....
Definition of Some Important Terms used in this thread
What is a Community?
A community is a group sharing a common understanding and often the same language, manners, tradition and law.
What is a Forum?
A forum is a gathering for the purpose of discussion.
What is a Blog?
A blog is a website that allows users to reflect, share opinions, and discuss various topics in form of an online journal, sometimes letting readers comment on their posts. Most blog are written slightly in an informal tone (personal, journals, news, businesses, etc.) Entries (also known as postings) typically appear in reverse chronological order.
What is Information?
An information is facts or details about event, situation and person.
What is Product?
Product referred to in this write-up may be articles, poems, advice and creativity and innovative ideas or any other valuable materials.
Conclusively, Naijacore is not just a forum but a community where intellects are shared.
You can SIGN UP HERE
Read how to Sign up and Post here.
Read the benefit of signing up on naijacore over having any blog here.
Dont hesitate to join the discussion,signup in less than 3 min.