Community for Core Nigerians
  New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Calcare Add This 3 New Mouth-watering Features To Their Website
Carlcare is a certified company responsible for the servicing of Tecno, Infinix and iTel mobile devices in Nigeria. Consequently, the company will fix devices at no cost if the device is still under warranty or at a cheaper cost if it the warranty has been void either by period or other means like rooting.

Carlcare in easing the affairs and the work done by their staffs have improved and update their website by rolling out some important DIY pages and tabs like warranty checks, repair status tracking, and price of spare parts. It should, however, be noted that Carlcare is also owned by transsion, the parent company of Tecno, Infinix and Itel phone.

[Image: carlcare691840715.jpg?w=229&ssl=1]
I often come across people asking me for the price of Calcare repairs or how much replacing certain parts of their devices might cost and I always referred them to the nearest Carlcare Center. Now I can gladly refer them to Calcare website.
Visit www.calcare.com to see the features introduced by the company. If you visit the website, select the appropriate region and country to get an appropriate response.

The newly added features to Calcare
1.      Warranty Check
With Warranty Check, you can check whether your device is still under warranty or not. You only need your device IMEI number to check your device warranty.
2.      Repair Status Track
To check the status of the device Calcare is repairing, you don’t need to goto Calcare office again. For those who have visited Carlcare before you know that you are given a Work Order Number, here just enter your Order number and you can see the progress on your device.
3.      Spare Parts Price
The turn-on side of the features now is that you get to see how much they repair and fix spare part of your device. Be it the Screen or the Camera or the Motherboard that need replacing; you will know how much it will cost before you even go there.
And these costs will be for your specific phone and will not change or differ when you visit the Carlcare office.

What do you think about this new features
Dont hesitate to join the discussion,signup in less than 3 min.
Like Reply

Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 369
03-09-2018, 09:04 PM
Last Postweb_medicus
Replies: 0