Community for Core Nigerians
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO NIGERIANS REALLY NEED EMPOWERMENT?
"They" really want to empower us? Go on TV, Radio, Newspaper and even on the web advertising that they want to empower us. Yes, they have been empowering people..  I have not been a beneficiary of any empowerment program before..those that has been a beneficiary of some free empowerment programs are they provided on how to make money? For example, "they" are now saying that "they" want to empower us with computer programming, animation etc.  ABEG HAVE U EVER SEEN A NIGERIAN WORK WITH "THEM" IN THE AREA OF TECHNOLOGY. WHY WAS MARK INVITED IN THE NAME OF TEACHING "THEM" HOW TO USE FACEBOOK?

"Some people" need to visit Aba, visit computer village, know how talented Nigerians are...  Did you think Nigerians are not better thank Mark? He was only opportuned to be born in a country with advance technology *provision and absolute support from the government. If he is born in Nigeria, I know he may end up being a jobless mathematics/statistics student today.
WHAT WE NEED IS NOT EMPOWERMENT!!!!
*WE NEED PROVISION OF FACILITIES.
* WE NEED SUPPORT.
* WE NEED PATRONAGE FROM THE GOVERNMENT.
* WE NEED IDENTIFICATION OF OUR PRODUCTS GLOBALLY WHICH CAN'T BE DONE UNLESS RECOMMENDED BY THOSE IN OFFICE...NOT ONLY RECOMMENDED BUT SHOULD BE USED BY THEM!!!
* PRODUCTS OF COMPANY LIKE INNOSION SHOULD BE FORCED TO BE PURCHASED BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND IF THEY INSIST, THEY SHOULD BE SANCTIONED..
I AM SAD WHEN EVER I SEE THIS GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS IN KIA'S, TOYOTA'S THEY SPEND OUR MONEY ON. INNOSION MAY NOT BE THE BEST FOR NOW....BUT WILL SOON BE BECAUSE U CAN'T EXPECT THEM TO BE PRODUCING AN BE CONSUMING IT...THEY NEED THOSE TO TEST THERE VEHICLES FOR LONG TIME, RETURN TO THEM WITH ANY PROBLEM FOUND AND THIS WILL HELP IN THERE NEXT PROUCTION.
* WITHOUT GOVERNMENT DOING THE RIGHT THING, WE MAY LATER BE OUT OF ECONOMIC RECESSION BUT "WE CAN NEVER BE OUT OF ECONOMIC RECESSION".
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 266
02-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Last PostTumed