Community for Core Nigerians
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET DENT FREE REFERRALS:ROAD TO UNLIMITED DATA
Firstly, I will begin by explaining what Dent is. Dent is an application that gives you free dents when you register with them. However, you can use the free dents given to you to acquire data for all Nigeria networks.

Dent is an international application, that is, it doesn't work in Nigeria only but globally. So to greater extent, the application is trusted to maintain swift delivery of data.

If you register using a referral sent by a friend, you will be given 50dents which is enough to buy 350mb on airtel.

We would have love to be law abiding citizen in Nigeria however, the cost of living won't allow us to. So I present to you tutorial on how to get free dents by getting free referrals.

Follow the below information promptly and if you are lost or have any comment, kindly register and drop reply below. Don't forget to also share this post on social media and also like on this forum. 

1. Download Dent using this referral link.
  2. Upon clicking the above link you will be redirected to playstore or the application if you have it installed on your phone before.
  3. If the application didn't prompt that "Abdulrazaq has invited you to get 20 dents" after you register with the referral link above. This used to happen because you are not using supported browser. What to do here is that after installing the app, reclick the above link and open with Google Chrome. 
  4. Register with your phone number. I will be referring to this number throughout the tutorial as default number. 
  5. After registering with default number, you will be given free 50 Dents, at this stage, I won't advice you to use it to buy data yet.
  6. Click on "Invite" and copy your referral link to clipboard. Paste the referral in may be whatsapp chat or message to ensure that you don't lose it even if may be you restart your phone.
  7. Now proceed to your phone settings, goto applications and find Dent. Clear the application data and cache. If you don't know how to, comment your phone model and operating system version below and I will send you tutorial on how to.
  8. After you have cleared the application data and cache, goto where you pasted your link and open the link.
  9. If the name you used to register your default phone number prompt at the point of opening the application, that means the referral works. 
  10. Register with another number and use the 50dent given to purchase airtel or glo data. 
  11. After that, clear the application cache and data again, then proceed to login with your default number to verify if you successfully received dents for referral. 
  12. Once you do, keep clearing the application cache and data, refer till you get tired of getting data. 

Don't forget, Nigeria is having match tonight, mtn 1.5gb data should be enough to watch the full match with family online. You can request for the best app to watch the match live using the comment box. 

Note:
  • They will send verification to all phone numbers that you refer.
  • With one number you get two referrals on dent. Use for example +2340706666666... And +234706666666... That is by adding and removing the first "0" you will always hit it! 

Thank you, for taking your time to read this long tutorial... You can ask any question below, using reply and you get an answer at bullet speed.
Dont hesitate to join the discussion,signup in less than 3 min.
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post