Community for Core Nigerians
  New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HOT How To Make N1000 Daily For Reading News Online - With Payment Proof, No Deposit
In this post, I'll be sharing with you a new way to earn money online without spending a dime. There are many articles on the internet promising people heaven and earth, but most of them doesn't work. Some people even spend money purchasing ebooks online, but almost all of them are scam. But today, I'll be showing you how to make money online reading news.

[Image: Making-Money-From-Home-Main.jpg]

Most of us spend hours or minutes daily reading news online without getting income from it in return. But what if I tell you that you can read the same news online daily and also get income for reading news. I earn over N25,000 monthly just by spending 30 minutes daily.

There are many news companies today, and many of them are looking for ways to draw audience for their business. So they give something out to get something in return.

Now i want to tell you how you can earn money, earn airtime, win an iPhone and lots more while reading and enjoying news online with an application called Scooper.

Download Scooper News app here and start earning while reading news online.

Screenshots of two of my recent payment receipts
[Image: IMG_20180929_180237_933.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20180925_175509_003.JPG]

After downloading Scooper news app, tap the "Me" option from the menu at the bottom of the app and create and account using Facebook, Twitter or Google+

Use this invitation code H7KVI2 to get welcome bonus coins.

Now start reading news and start earning.

NoteYou will be paid for reading 30 news daily.

Also share and invite your Friends to download the app to get extra coins. You will get 200 coins per each download

DOWNLOAD
Like Reply

Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post