06-22-2018, 01:54 PM
TODAY, WE WILL BE TALKING ON HOW TO USE PEN/FLASH DRIVE AS RAM ON COMPUTERS
1. First of all, plug your USB into the USB port and make sure that you do not have any important data on USB.
2. Open your “My Computer” and Right click onto the USB. Which you want to use as RAM.
3. Select “Properties” (the last option) from the drop-down menu.
4. A new window will open select “Ready Boost” Tab from there. And tick on the “Use this device” button.
5. Select the space which you want to use for RAM.
6. Finally, click on the “Apply” and then finally “OK” button.
7. That’s if you have successfully used your USB (Pen drive) as a virtual memory (RAM) for your computer.
Dont hesitate to join the discussion,signup in less than 3 min.