03-26-2017, 09:53 PM
Are you on a journey to find your spotlight and become a superstar player? This helpful article might shed some light!
For those looking to become legends, football is life. It takes away your precious free time, and it requires you to keep a cool head at all times. After some research, we've provided 7 great tips that will surely help you out on YOUR journey:
1. Stay Motivated!
Nothing beats motivation. Focusing on your goals is the key to any successful player. Just keep calm, show your devotion to football, and both fame and fortune will come - for you, nothing's more important than a good result and a good overall performance.
2. Train Like You Mean It
As an aspiring player, you should already be familiar with the 10/90 rule: for every success, only 10% of it comes from talent, but the remaining 90% comes from work you put into it. Football is no different than this, and no matter how lazy you are, or how you're currently feeling, you just have to put in those few extra hours. All top-flight players spent about 10.000 hours training before landing their first big contracts, and there's no reason why you shouldn't endulge in good training sessions. Find your best position and work on it.
3. Put Together A Video
You seriously can't expect a scout to show up at your front door; he also won't spend his time checking up on your skills while you're on a schoolyard, so find a good friend who knows how to at least hold a camera, and shoot a killer video! Your chances of getting scouted by at least your local club will surely increase. A 5-minute video showcasing your absolutely greatest moves will do just fine.
4. Spend Time Promoting Yourself
Got the video file from your friend? Awesome, because it's time to focus your attention on self-promotion! This is another easy step, because all you have to do in today's modern world that uses the Internet is create a profile on a
sports recruitment network and attempt to connect with other football players from your country or region. You'll surely find good agents out there as well! Remember to be as active as you possibly can to increase your popularity online!
5. Curriculum Vitae
Although you're not applying for a newly opened digital marketing company, a good CV is a must have, even for footballers. It's very easy to write it, too. Check the Internet for that - most places offer immediately printable versions . The most important stats your CV should feature include your previous experience, height, weight, and position.
6. Focus On The Game
Whenever and wherever you're playing your official matches, you have to focus on a couple of things - the scoreboard, the opponent, not making fouls, etc. - right? WRONG! Those 90 minutes you're about to spend on the pitch are priceless, that's true, but when you look at it, it's all about having the time of your life, while making sure you dominate the football! And don’t get discouraged if you didn't play well - realise the mistakes you made (your coach might repeat them to you over and over until you correct them) and do your best to improve them.
7. A Cool Head Wins It All
Rome was not built in a day, and the same goes for every footballer's carrer - it doesn't matter if you're not the next Messi or Ronaldo, your professional career should be about becoming the best version of YOURSELF. Visualize picking up that Premier League trophy , imagine holding it firmly in your hands, see yourself as a legend and you will become one! Success comes with consistent effort, so you have to give a 100% every time you step on that green surface. Be patient and take full advantage of your talent!