Community for Core Nigerians
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Register And Post On Naijacore
My attention has been driven by users to how they can post on naijacore.com. Its simple though, but that will be after the first time.
Its very crucial to know that a post from you can save life and also help those looking forward to have your skill have it easily.

To post on our forum (i.e naijacore.com) for security every poster are required to register for security and recognition purpose we expect posters to register. Registration on naijacore.com is less than 3 minutes (accompanied by instant activation and also instant post).

WHY I SHOULD REGISTER ON NAIJACORE
  1. You have the opportunity to post on naijacore.comYou have the opporunity to chat with "gurus" like oladimejiokoh (An expert in Wordpress, Mybb, Xenforo, Phpbb, SMF, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Microsoft Offices, and also a Political Science Student), and others notable gurus.You have the opportunity to express your self and relate with others through online chatYou get the first hand of information.Learn what website design connoteMake money by sharing your affiliate linksWin Airtime monthly if you are hardworking enough to be among the top 5 posters monthly that will be winning airtime.Give those you refer to the site your username for them to enter while signing up and stand a chance to be among the top 2 with the most referee in a month to win airtime.We have many rankings ranging from:
  2. RecruitBrigadier GeneralCorporalSergeantSecond LieutenantLieutenant (First)CaptainMajorColonel Major GeneralThe more you post the more you are able to promote to the next ranking. Watchout for other rankings.
HOW CAN I REGISTER ON NAIJACORE?
There are many methods to just one registration form on naijacore.
  • The default is to visit here and click on SIGN UP or Register at the right hand top of the site.Secondly, you can use the following link to Register here or hereEither you use the SIGN UP method or click on the link, you have to Agree our terms for security purpose. Dont worry your security is Guranteed We only need you to click on agreed for the security of your profile. To ensure that any information you provide on this forum is not be disclosed to any third party without your complete consent.After clicking the "I Agree", you will be expected to fill some of your details, which you can always edit later. Do that but never forget to use your original (The one you can access) email and password that you wont forget
  • After registering successfully just proceed to login. You will be logged in instantly.
AFTER REGISTERING SUCCESSFULLY HOW CAN I POST?
After you have finish the registration, you can of course post, comment, chat and learn from other naijcore member
To post follow the instruction promptly.
  • Make sure you are at the homepage of the site (i.e https://www.naijacore.com)Select your favorite forum as we have in education category:School updatesJamb and AdmissionsChose any of your favorite forum or chose from any other favorite category to post in (Make sure the forum you chose is in relation with the topic of your post).
  • After Selecting your appropriate forum, wait for the forum to load fully and click on "post thread" at the right hand side of the top of the forum.Wait for the page to load, type into the thread subject: should be your topic or subject. Also select the post icon incase you think your topic need an iconThen type the body of your content in "your message".Use smileys, use text tools above the box, post options, thread subscriptions, polls and also attach files in the post.
  • You can preview ur post before posting and at the same time, you can publish your post immediately by clicking on "post thread"
Register, Login and post to share something with Nigerians....
Always feel free to comment below or contact me on 08146217451, 08127653270 (Active on whatsapp)...
"Naijacore.com is not just a Forum but a Community to share your intellect"
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 1,679
09-17-2018, 02:06 PM
Last Postweb_medicus
Replies: 5
Views: 977