Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye
The Kogi West Senator, Dino Melaye has expressed optimism of becoming governor of the state by November.

Hyperstv reports that Melaye declared that he would be the governor of Kogi State in November when the gubernatorial election will hold.

In a post on his Instagram page, Melaye wrote: “I will be Governor of Kogi State by the special Grace of God.

“knowing yourself is the very foundation of all wisdom.”
Melaye had recently declared his intention to run for the highest office in the state.
The lawmaker had made the declaration during a meeting of Kogi West PDP executives held at his country home in Aiyetoro Gbede, Ijumu Local Government Area of the state.
His media aide, Gideon Ayodele, while making the disclosure, said his boss spoke during the meeting, which was held at the residence of Gen. David Jemibewon (rtd), an ex-Service Chief.

Source
https://hyperstv.com/i-will-be-governor-...no-melaye/
EnA

Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike pixblog 0 22 09-10-2019, 11:45 PM
Last Post: pixblog
  I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye pixblog 0 41 08-30-2019, 03:32 PM
  Hijirah: Osun Governor Oyetola Declares Public Holiday To Mark New Islamic Year pixblog 0 19 08-30-2019, 02:16 PM
  God Alone Has Been Sustaining Me In The Past 2-yrs—kogi Deputy Governor- Achuba freedomisaac 0 109 07-27-2019, 03:04 PM
Last Post: freedomisaac
  Why I Want to Be Kogi State Governor Again – Interview With Wada freedomisaac 0 134 07-23-2019, 02:19 PM
Last Post: freedomisaac