Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Kills His Only Brother Over N100,000 Debt
A 45-year-old man, ldris Aliyu, has been arrested for hacking his younger brother, Aliyu Aliyu, to death over a N100,000 debt in Daka’agi, Niger State. .

Trouble allegedly started when the suspect borrowed N100,000 from his friend and gave it to his late brother to renovate his house, with a promise of refunding the money after harvesting their farm produce. .

Late Aliyu, who was expecting a new baby soon with his wife, however, reneged on the agreement. “I was angered, knowing fully well that he had the money and I was left with no option than to kill him as I pulled out my machete and hacked him.

I and my brother had been living and farming together since we were young. After the harvest, I told him about the need to settle the debt, but he refused to listen to me and insisted that we were not going sell any farm produce to that effect. .

Source

https://hyperstv.com/man-kills-his-only-...0000-debt/
EnA

Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Masquerade Kills A Man In Orsu, Imo State (Disturbing Photos) pixblog 0 8 Yesterday, 02:20 AM
Last Post: pixblog
  Masquerade Kills A Man In Orsu, Imo State (Disturbing Photos) pixblog 0 5 Yesterday, 02:03 AM
  Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) pixblog 0 24 09-07-2019, 03:44 PM
  Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) pixblog 0 24 09-07-2019, 03:43 PM
  Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State pixblog 0 27 09-05-2019, 01:04 PM