Community for Core Nigerians
  New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.25 Average
My parents don't allow me to have s*x with my husband- 20 year old Girl
A 20- year-old married Zimbabwean woman has dragged her parents to court for barring her from staying with her husband.

According to the 20 year old woman, her parents were not allowing her to have S*x with her husband.

While the parents in turn argued that their daughter’s husband has not paid lobola (a bride price, usually paid with cattle). 

Spiwe Kendall (20), of Mutiti Village, surprised all and sundry when she dragged her parents to court for interfering with her marriage.

Kwenda told Buhera Magistrate Dennis Mangosi that her parents, Ian Kwenda and Violent Dhuvadhuve, were disrupting her marriage by forcing her to come back home.

She further argued she was being deprived of her right to have S*x with her husband.

“The two are disturbing my marriage which is very bad. My mother confiscated my clothes and refused to hand them back to me,” said Spiwe.

Dhuvadhuve however argued that Spiwe ran away from home without informing her parents.

“We want our daughter to return home because her husband has never paid us even a single cent. We want her husband to pay lobola. We want three beasts from her husband,” said Dhuvadhuve.

Magistrate Mangosi is said to have granted the woman a peace order.
Dont hesitate to join the discussion,signup in less than 3 min.
Like Reply

Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post