Community for Core Nigerians
  New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Rich man and poor man kidnap distinction
If a poor man is kidnapped in Nigeria with the current economic mishap.. If the kidnappers demand for any ransom, the family go be like, "USE HIM/HER FOR MONEY RITUAL AND RETURN HIS BODY AND REMOVE YOUR RANSOME FROM THE MONEY YOU WERE ABLE TO GET FROM THE RITUAL. HOWEVER, THE ENTIRE FAMILY WILL BE HAPPY IF HIS/HER SIBLINGS CAN GET JOB FROM YOU MORESO, WE WILL ACCEPT MONEY FOR HIS/HER BURIAL RITES IF WE ARE OFFERED. "
THANKS FOR KIDNAPPING HIM/HER.. 
Immediately after the*discussion the poor family will go report to the "men in black uniform" and at the end, there report may end up in" recycle bin". 

But if a rich man is kidnapped, the next thing is to make the kidnappers illegal billionaire. 

I don't blame any family here... But rather, on insecurity!! So far, real age detectors are used by advance countries in recruitment, but can't Nigeria adopt this? because what do you expect a 40 year old man recruited as 20 with a complete family to do if recruited into any security sector in Nigeria? The money paid to the lower ranking officers are best enjoyed when one is single!! 
Even if real age detectors were adopted, what of this established CORRUPTION??? Growing Day by Day.. With the recent news on the media, and also my project work in University, I was able to deduce that Judiciary arms corruption is tempting. 
This is because if critically viewed, genius are not getting admission to study law without influence in university anymore. We produce nurses that kills because they were not admitted and trained according to the book they sabi, but according to those they sabi. 
All sectors in Nigeria contributes to corruption.....
I Don tire sef for this country...
Dont hesitate to join the discussion,signup in less than 3 min.
Like Reply

Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post