03-29-2017, 10:37 PM
After all the speculations, teases and leaks the big boys Samsung will be unveiling Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ today. Ahead of the launch, we’ve got a new leaks revealing a nearly complete specifications sheet of both devices.
Earlier specifications suggested that you’ll be able to attain full charge from 0% to 100% within 20min on the Samsung galaxy S8.
This is What We Know So Far
>5.8 inches (S8) / 6.2inches (S8+) QHD + Super AMOLED curved display for Galaxy S8 + 18.5:9 aspect ratio + 2960 x 2400 Infinity display resolution
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 platform or 2.45GHz octa-core Exynos 8895 processor (depending on the market)
• 64GB / 128GB of in-built storage with microSD (expandable up to 256GB)
• 4GB RAM (6GB in China and Korea)
• 12MP main camera / 8MP front-facing camera
• OIS and 4K recording
• 3,000mAh (S8) / 3,500mAh battery (S8+)
• Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner to the right side of camera
• Front-facing Iris Scanner
• 3.5mm headphone jack
• Dual band Wi-Fi, LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC
• Fast Charging with USB Type-C, and even faster Wireless Charging with 15-20w output
• Dual Stereo Speakers
• IP68 Dust & Water Resistance
• Bixby AI assistant (with dedicated button)
• Optional Samsung DeX HDMI dock for desktop mode
• Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box
For The Price
Galaxy S8 price will start at €799 (N345,200)and Galaxy S8+ at EUR €899(N388,000).