Community for Core Nigerians
  New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Gigarank, best free shared hosting
Recently I posted on how to get a domain name for less than 1 dollars from Godaddy.com (one of the oldest and trusted domain name registrer). You can read that here

Clear throat... Back to business, there are many free web hosting but most of them used to restrict one thing or the other. For example, on WordPress u get free domain name with .blogspot extension and slow loading site. On bloggers, some things are lacked due to non plugin usage like WordPress.
Note: on Google bloggers and WordPress, you get a free domain name and hosting..The domain name must bear an attachment. 

Previously in late 2016 I test 000webhost.com,they are a little bit better, big and supportive. No advert too with many features. But 000webhost of 2017 is less attractive and supportive with the MUST attached hosting advertisement below the website. 

On my way I met many many free stuffs then like free .tk domain namr for life, etc... But the fact is one can't just jump into blogging and writing online without carrying out some text freely. This site cms abinitio was WordPress. But not anymore now. 

It's advisable to start with very cheap hosting company and start to go to big ones when cheap ones can't handle the traffic anymore. I started with 000webhost before moving, moving, moving and moving to the current cheap hosting company. 

So in essence to get a free hosting with:
  • 1gb disk space 
  • 25gb bandwidth 
  • 25 email accounts with domain name extension and many other features.
  • No ads, either forced or voluntary. 
Visit here to get all this features for free

What can motivate me is by joining this forum and sharing what you know can be of benefit to the world too
Like Reply

Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 2
4 hours ago
Last PostAdegoldop6
Bigboy289