Community for Core Nigerians
  New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
House Burnt Down Because Of High Voltage In Edo (Photos)
#1
Reports says an house had been burnt down in Iviegbo, Edo State beacuse of high voltage. Hyperstv Reports.

The house was seen with smokes as it caught fire after electricity was restored in Iviegbo, Edo. Hyperstv Reports.

Source
https://hyperstv.com/house-burnt-down-be...do-photos/
EnA
Like Reply

Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)