Community for Core Nigerians
  New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Want to Be Kogi State Governor Again – Interview With Wada
The Formal Governor of Kogi State Idris Wada was Interviewed by TAIWO AMODU of tribuneonlineng.com, he speaks on why he seeks to return to the Lugard House and the state of affairs in Kogi State, among other issues. Taiwo Amodu: YOU have formally declared your intention to govern Kogi again, having picked the PDP nomination form. Why do you want to return to Lugard House? Wada: First, I have declared interest within the party leadership, the state executive, local government executive and others executives of our party and stakeholders. I have informed them that I will like to aspire, to participate in the governorship election coming up on November 16 in Kogi State. Why do I want to participate in the election? I want to participate in the election because of the pressure on me by people who are hungry, people who have become poorer, people who have lost hope in governance in Kogi State, people who benefited during my tenure. Back then, they were in prosperity; they had security of their lives and properties. They had a leader they could communicate with, a leader who cared about their welfare and security. Taiwo Amodu: I also did many infrastructure projects that were targeted at yielding revenues for Kogi State, to make it a self-sustaining, viable state. All these projects, even the ones I completed and the ones that were 90 per cent completed have been abandoned by my successor. It is the money of Kogi people that were invested in these projects

Continue reading at https://kogistatenews.com.ng/?p=279 | Kogi State News
Like Reply

Quick Reply