Community for Core Nigerians
  New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.35 Average
2K UR FREE (0.004BTC) AFTER REGISTRATION
Firstly Shoutout to UR Crypto group for giving me the opportunity to compose this post. You can join UR Cryptocurrency group here on whatsapp.
UR was previously introduced to users here. You can click that link to learn more about UR or join UR group on Whatsapp.
There is something about UR I am happy with, You work as a team and become a millionaire as a team...Is that possible right? This is how it is possible:

Refer Your Friends to UR Community & Earn Free UR Coins 7 Level Deep Referral Commission
Your Refer "A" & You Received 60.60 UR Coins.
"A" Refer "B" & You Received 60.60 UR Coins.
"B" Refer "C" & You Received 121.21 UR Coins.
"C" Refer "D" & You Received 181.81 UR Coins.
"D" Refer "E" & You Received 303.03 UR Coins.
"E" Refer "F" & You Received 484.84 UR Coins.
"F" Refer "G" & You Received 787.91.60 UR Coins.
You will Receive Free 2000 UR Coins for registering. 

So, this is Free Online Job Opportunity For You , Just Promote UR Coins & Earn Free Money
It's forecasted by a famous crypto-currency market that soon:
100000 UR = $ 100000

HOW TO REGISTER AND EARN THE FREE 2,000 UR (0.004BTC)
Step 1 : Click on the Following Register Now Button

Step 2 : Now Click on Sign Up

Step 3 : Fill the Form appropriately... Make sure the sponsor referral code is "r8EHap"
  • Select your country.
  • Chose an available Phone number (Because you will recieve an OTP on the phone number)
  • Chose a Password you will always remember
  • Lastly, enter "r8EHap" sponsor's referral code.
  • Click on Agree & Continue after entering the details appropriately

Step 5 : Enter Verification Code Which is Sent to Your Provided Mobile Number & Click on Done.
[b]Note[/b]Please Note that Sometime Verification Code may take 10-20 Minutes to Arrive, if Code Didnt arrive to Your Mobile Number after Multiple Attempts then Change Your Mobile Number.
Also at times, instead of entering +2340814, You may need to enter +234814...If you are from Nigeria, as cases of such errors have been recorded before. 

Step 6 : At this stage, after the completion of the above, you will Upload Your National Identity Card which issued to you By your Government. However, School ID is allowed too, just make sure its not Temporary or expired one. 

• You need the front, back and you holding the ID yourself (Selfie with the ID) at the third time...Make sure the name, Passport and other details can be read well i.e legible, I will advice you to use a very Good phone camera while snapping them..
This is how the ID's should be...

Click on Tap & Select Your Front Document then Select Back Document & Click on Continue
After that, upload a Selfie with the front of the ID to verify the picture and the originality of the ID
A typical Selfie should look like the above...
Note: Do Not Upload Fake Documents otherwise Your account will Disable and You are Not Allowed to Work With UR Coin .
And conclusively at this stage, make sure all uploaded images are high quality....

STEP 7: Enter Your Name & Email Address & Click on Continue.

Step 8: Here in, You need to generate paraphrase or input a paraphrase.

Note: I will Implore you to please enter a paraphrase you can remember.
If you are to generate, you have to copy it as its generated and document it... Like using notepad on PC

Step 9: Paste Your Secret Phrase For Confirmation (as it was generated or input).

Click on "Ok"....

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CREATED A UR ACCOUNT AND YOUR 2,000 UR SHOULD BE SMILING AT YOU. 
Bonus Generation in Progress means that When Your ID Verified by UR Team, you will receive email from UR Money, after that You can Use Your Free 2000 UR Coins .

#KUDOS TO UR CRYPTO-CURRENCY GROUP ON WHATSAPP FOR SUPPORTING THIS ARTICLE...
Join the group to forward your complain or Use the reply below
Like Reply
Where i Can Found My Referral link For Promoting UR with My Friends ?
Note : Please Note that When Your Account is Fully Verified then your Referral link will Show in Your account . otherwise if you Upload Fake Documents then you can not work with UR
Sign in to Your Account & Click on This Button.
This is Your Referral link.
[Image: YyfzCh.jpg]

Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 603
08-30-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Postweb_medicus