Community for Core Nigerians
  New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2 Average
HOW TO GET A GREEN PADLOCK AND SSL CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE
Today on irokhit am going to show you guyz in this article how to get a secure green padlock on your website for free. Generally SSL are mostly required if you are accepting credit cards payment into your website, however if a customer visits your website whether they are buying something or not if they do not see the green padlock on their browsing bar they are going to think “oh! This site is not secured it’s kind of shady” so we kind of have to lecture or educate people who does not know about the SSL certificate.
So today am going to teach you guys how to get that small green padlock icon for free but there is one thing that you will need which is the SSL certificate, now if you guys use my recommended hosting (TMDhosting or Domainking ) congratulations the SSL is free for your website..
So when you have your SSL on your site you will need to activate it, am going to use myself here as an example. 
However I have an SSL guys but the green padlock is not showing when customers view my site on their browser so I want to force it out so it can show up in my site.

So I will show you some few steps on how to do it believe me its very easy just follow the steps below

STEP 1

STEP 2
Get the Full details Here https://www.irokhit.com/get-green-padloc...e-website/

Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Johndik
Replies: 0
Views: 300