Community for Core Nigerians
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get free .com Domain Name
Get a Top Level Domain Name at N0.0. 

Naijacore offers you a free Domain name with (.com) extension. That is a Top Level Domain name (eg. www.xxxxxyyyyyy.com or any other Domain name like that)You chose the name you want and we give you as far as it's not registered yet. 

However, we have a task we will like you to engage in to get the Domain name, it's a loyalty bonus.

We can give the Domain Name to only those that are loyal to us, not just any peruser.

How can you qualify to become a loyal member?

1. Sign Up on the website here. Registering on the Website is very easy. 
2. Be active on the website: here in, we expect you to post at least a thread daily and a minimum of 10 in a week. Reply to threads and promote the thread by sharing the link on social media. Learn how to register and post on naijacore.com

The First Domain name will be given out to the winner on 30th September 2017. So what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity now or never!
This offer will continue for the next Six Month, you can win 6 Domain names if you are hardworking enough.. 

If you have any Question, Kindly ask using the reply below
Dont hesitate to join the discussion,signup in less than 3 min.
OK I will show you how I roll with blogging haha I think you dea feel me..
(09-17-2017, 10:19 AM)emmyloaded Wrote: OK I will show you how I roll with blogging haha I think you dea feel me..

Yeah bro Cheerleaderkid
Dont hesitate to join the discussion,signup in less than 3 min.
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
emmyloaded
Replies: 1
Views: 2,844
10-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Last Postweb_medicus
Replies: 8
Views: 2,466